Pizza Oven/BBQ Equipment Wholesale Build Your Brand and Grow Your Profits
No matter what style of pizza oven or BBQ equipment you want, based on our extensive experience, we can design and manufacture it. In particular, our unique appearance design and excellent heat supply system, which make the final product can be distinguished from the vast majority of pizza oven or BBQ equipment on the market. Let OVENDESIGN help you achieve business success.
Why Choose Ovendesign?
♥ 36-Years’ Experience
Ovendesign founded in 2020. Designer Wong has 36-Years’ Experience in Pizza Oven/BBQ Equipment design and mass production.
♥ 48 Professional Factories
To ensure the flexibility of mass production, on-time, and on-budget.
♥ 20 Office Staffs
Attend to every detail from Order Discussion, Quality Control to Export Documentation.
Offer OEM/ODM service with custom logo. Also stock products with custom logo.
Top Selling Products
Make with high-quality refractory materials, insulated with perlite for long heat retention. The test shows it can reaches 500°C in 15 minutes.
The test shows when the oven inner temperature reaches 500°C, the oven appearance temperature is about 60°C. We can even put our hands on the top of the oven when cooking.
【Lightweight & Portable】
Easily Assembled, Folding portable. With foldable legs and a removable chimney, it can save you a lot of effort and for your easy storage and transportation. It is a natural centerpiece of any gathering or camping trip.
There is no doubt that the benefits of owning a garden pizza oven are becoming better known. Their uses are endless, limited only by your imagination.
1. Your slogan is “Our Design, Your Business, We Help.” Can you explain it in detail?
“Our Design”, means that we can sell our designs to you, or make designs according to your request. We have tens of thousands of different innovative designs, what we display in Alibaba is only the tip of the iceberg of our design capabilities. We have the ability to design products with different styles and different design requirements for tens of thousands of customers.
“Your Business”, means that we only stand behind you and continually support you with the series of upgraded products. Your customers will never know that your products are from us, and even your competitor will never know that your products are from the same designer. This is what Ovendesign’s core value lays on.
“We Help”, means that in addition to design, we can also help you control the mass production inside China. Located in Foshan, Guangdong, the world BBQ items production center, we work closely with many different professional BBQ manufacturers to realize our innovative designs in a much more quality and cost-effective way.
We help you monitor the purchase of the raw materials, the product quality, control delivery, export procedure, and we can also help you purchase other products and arrange delivery together. In short, what your business needs inside China, we do it for you in one-stop.
2. What are the terms to work with your company to design my own product?
It’s simple. You give us your mass order or pay us the design and development fee. if you don’t have enough investment for new designs now, it doesn’t matter, just start from the existing designs which we have presented in ovendesigns.com. We are open to any kind of cooperation.
3. What is the MOQ? Can I get a sample free?
Depends on which products and which package way do you need. Usually, portable pizza oven QQ models the MOQ is one 40 GP/800pcs. You can get a sample, for new customers need to pay 3 times the sample fee, but we can refund the sample fee at mass order. It is best to ask our experienced consultants.
4. What are the payment options?
For the sample order, you can use Western Union, which has a lower fee, or PayPal if you can accept a slightly higher fee. For the bulk order new customers, we usually require a 30% T/T(wire transfer) prepayment, with the remaining 70% to be settled prior to shipment.
5. How long does it usually take for me to receive the goods?
Depends on whether you want to do design your Pizza Oven/BBQ Equipment or not, and also depends on the product quantity, the speed of customs clearance, and logistics. If you order our existing designs, for the portable pizza oven, order one 40 GP, it will take about 30 working days to produce.
6. Can I come to China for factory inspection?
Of course, welcome.
7. Does the products have a quality test report?
Yes. Currently, the quality inspection reports are US FDA CPG, CE, LFGB, IEC62321. If you need other certificate reports, we can handle them for you, please ask our professional consultants.
8. Does the products have certifications?
Yes. Our products have passed CE and CSA certification.